Best Fire TV Stick
Amazon’s Fire TV stick is a new awesome device that allows you to stream video content to your television via your internet connection. You don’t need to have wifi for your Television. You can use the wifi in your home to connect. This also comes equipped with a Bluetooth remote.
The Fire Stick plugs into your TV’s HDMI port. You can choose from over thousands of movies, TV episodes, live news, sports from Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5, Sony LIV, and others including titles in brilliant 4K Ultra HD, HDR, or Dolby Vision. With Firefox or Silk browsers, visit millions of websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit.
You can listen to songs, playlists, live radio stations, and podcasts through services like Amazon Prime Music, Gaana and TuneIn. Awesome, Right! Buy this one and have fun with your family. This is must-have for your television especially when your Television does not come with
- Use the Fire TV Stick 4K to mirror photos, videos or games from your mobile phone to your TV screen.
- Note: You need a compatible Ultra HD TV. All streaming services may not be available in 4K/HDR.
- Watch favorites from Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5, Sony LIV, and others. Subscription fees may apply.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes on Prime Video, as well as ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Do more with Alexa—view live camera feeds, check cricket scores, order food, and stream music.